Subject: [Leica] Using an R-D1
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Oct 20 07:35:58 2004

I'd phrase it slightly differently, Doug -

It looks as though there are problems with the RD1 - I wonder if they'll
manage to correct them? :-)

Clearly there is nothing impossible about producing a an M mount digital
rangefinder.

And yes, thanks to Henning for such a detailed, rational analysis of the
RD-1.

B. D.