Subject: [Leica] Re: Films for Pastels
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Wed Oct 20 15:28:45 2004

Luis:

>http://canid.com/corn_cob.html

>Nice pictures!, which lens do you use?

Thanks.

That particular one was with my Canon 50/1.4.  I didn't want to degrade my
Leica by running color film through it.  <grin>  (Actually, I have a roll of
NPH in it, as I type.)

The others on my site are a mix of Canon and Leica.  On some, the only way
for me to be sure I'm recalling accurately is to look at my negative strips.
The Canon imprints a roll number before the first frame, and I usually get
38 exposures from my Leica.

For example, in my hot air balloons here:

http://canid.com/hot_air_balloons/thumbs.html

1, 5, 6, 7, 8 are Leica and with the 35/2 asph.  2, 3, 4 are Canon and
with the 85/1.8.  I remember because I traveled light and only took
one camera + one lens with me in the morning and one in the afternoon, and
the jpegs are labeled morning and afternoon.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Re: Films for Pastels)