Subject: [Leica] Henning's RD 1 report
From: thlrlgrp at mac.com (Mike Cahill)
Date: Thu Oct 21 03:27:40 2004

On 10/21/04 2:01 AM, "Karen Nakamura" <mail@gpsy.com> wrote:

>> As for the RAW software, I gave up using Epson Photolier and now use
>> Silkypix, which gives smoother images with much better user
>> interface. I hope they will soon release an English version.
>> Unfortunately it does not offer vignetting compensation.
>
> It'll be nice when Photoshop CS has a module to support Epson RAW.
> With only 50,000 planned units, though it might not be worth their
> trouble. This is where it would have been if Epson had used the new
> Photoshop RAW format.
>
> Karen

Mikiro and Karen,

Here's the links to download the Stand alone and Plug0ins for the camera.

Windows version:

Standalone RAW software: http://210.59.226.158/i-tech/0408260100.exe
Photoshop RAW plug-in: http://210.59.226.158/i-tech/0408260300.exe

Macintosh version
Photoshop RAW plug-in: http://210.59.226.158/i-tech/0408260500.hqx

There's no standalone RAW software for Macintosh, only Photoshop plug-in.

And as for the English manual, there's no English manual as of yet.

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Henning's RD 1 report)