Subject: [Leica] opening bell
From: corkflor at iol.ie (Alex Hurst)
Date: Thu Oct 21 09:17:55 2004

Brian wrote:

>In the village of Kirimati, in the country of Kiribati, it
>is just after sunrise (06:01) on Friday, so the Leica
>Users Group 'For-sale Friday' is officially open for
>business.

<snip>

That's good to know - I expect to be flooded with emails from Leica
enthusiasts in Polynesia.

Looking at my world map, the international date line sure zigs and
zags in the Pacific.

Our only excitement in Ireland is the clocks going back an hour this weekend.

Best

Alex
--
Alex Hurst
Waterfall

Tel: +353 214 543 328 (H)
        +353 214 270 907 (W)

Fax: +353 214 271 248
email: corkflor@iol.ie
Also: corkflor.2@virgin.net (when in the UK, which isn't often)
Home website: http://www.iol.ie/~corkflor/
Business website: http://www.corkflorists.com/

Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) public key available at:
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371
ID: 0x5BB72019