Subject: [Leica] Recent Leica 90/2.8 - Seeking Comments and Advice
From: jblack at ambio.net (John Black)
Date: Thu Oct 21 09:44:35 2004

> Is there a decent M mount, f2.8 or better 90mm that weighs
> less?  What about the CV offering?  Although I'm already bummed
> about the speed of that lens :-)

Konica made (makes?) a decent 90/2.8 M-Hexanon that is somewhat shorter and
lighter than the Elmarit.  It is not a bad performer either. I have one and
there seems to be no issues with focusing properly on Leica M gear.  It only
comes in black I think, and should be findable at a relatively good price.

JB