Subject: [Leica] Leica back in action
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Thu Oct 21 11:43:15 2004

Thanks for pointing this out BD. This is PR photography

Coincidently, over on the Canadian journalism list we have been discussing
journalists who leave the profession to  become PR and "communications"
people ("Flacks" being the industry descriptor) for politicians and private
companies whom they once may had reported on.

...a pointless pirouette at the point of a pin ensued.  Ethics and all that
messy stuff journalists fret over while no one else seem to care.

Eric Draper is a fine fellow and photographer and has executed the
photographic equivalent.
...and congratulations to him on a smart career move. :^)

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com
Independent journalism from