Subject: [Leica] Epson & Hermes & .58 & .85 etc.
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Oct 21 13:11:00 2004

Come on, Doug - My attitude toward R cameras is that they are pigs, but
if you like pigs, and God knows you know how to make those particular
pigs squeal in a loud and beautiful way, more power to you. And you and
I both know - and a trip to the archives will back me up on this - that
what matters is whether a particular camera works for you.

All I've said about Leica and Rs is that Leica has been way behind the
pack in terms of reflex development, and the Rs are and have been money
losers for some time. Which happens to be the truth. :-)