Subject: [Leica] Tele Elmarit 90/2.8
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Thu Oct 21 18:50:16 2004

I just sold my thin TE.   I always liked it, excellent picture quality, and
easy handling.  Now it's half way around around the world.  At this stage
in my life I felt I couldn't afford to own two 90s, so I decided to keep
the APO 90.   Also a nice lens, but not as nicely balanced as the TE.

:(

-dan c.