Subject: [Leica] Is there such a thing? Clearly off topic.
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Oct 22 04:46:02 2004

The prison system in Sweden would like to have such a device too :)

(They have some, but you have to set them up in each room).

Do like my (teacher) wife. Just take them away from them. She eventually
gives them back, of course. But the kids don't usually make a big deal out
of it. They don't want word to get home to their parents.

Daniel