Subject: [Leica] Conflicted
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Oct 22 08:05:09 2004

That's a looooooooooottta work. Only at Christmas here too (in any great
amount). You have to bake them yourselves, you see. My wife hates it. My
daughter loves them. But being a dual national, she'd be hard-pressed to
choose between them or chocolate chip cookies (with real brown sugar, not
the surrogate stuff you can find in most stores over here).

Daniel