Subject: [Leica] Conflicted
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Fri Oct 22 08:20:29 2004

Hi Daniel,
isn't Br?nnvin the one without the horrible carraway seed flavour that
the danes put in it?
Bought some not so long ago at IKEA, in a pretty pale blue bottle - very
smooth stuff, a bit like vodka.
Possibly the same as the generic German term for distilled alcohol
Branntwein
(from brennen = to burn or distill) they make a lot of it around here
and just call it "Korn"
The Swedish make good chocolates and toffee too - Daim. But they can
keep their K?ttbullar if the ones in the
Ikea restaurant are anything to go by.
Douglas