Subject: [Leica] Conflicted now crawfish NOT CRAYFISH
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Oct 22 09:43:16 2004

If you decide to add corn on the cob to the boil (and I recommend it),
you'll be drinking much more beer than you expected. Corn on the cob tends
to soak up that cayenne pepper much more than anything else in the pot.
Each bite of corn requires a swig of beer to relieve the pain on your lips.
Oh, it hurts so good.

John Sinor, a columnist with the San Diego Union-Tribune, came to New
Orleans for the 1984 World's Fair. He attended the fair for one day and
decided that it sucked. He spent the next 5 days in the French Quarter
eating as much boiled crawfish as he could fit into his already large body.
He said that it was the closest thing to heaven he'd experienced. He also
remarked that, at the end of the meal, someone needed to hose him off.