Subject: [Leica] Is there such a thing? Clearly off topic.
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Fri Oct 22 09:52:10 2004

Sometimes (in my Mr Hyde phase) I dream of a remote taser-like gadget that
would let me zap a specific cellphone user who's guilty of some egregious
social behavior, such as screaming into the phone in public.  My device
would shoot 50,000 volts into the user's ear as a gentle reminder that
his/her phone use is inappropriate.

Accepting orders now... ;-)

BTW, I recently switched over from one of the contract providers to
pre-paid Virgin.  My bill dropped from about $40/month to less than
$7.  Great for those who only want to have the phones for
occasional/emergency use.

Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr. SE
Albuquerque, NM  87108