Subject: [Leica] Conflicted now crawfish NOT CRAYFISH
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 14:10:25 2004

In a message dated 10/22/2004 3:41:10 PM Central Standard Time,
frank.dernie@btinternet.com writes:

Sounds  delicious but surely the somewhat subtle
flavour of crayfish are totally  overpowered by the
spices. i had a spicy swordfish dish once and it  was
delicious but I remember thinking I couldn't taste the
swordfish at  all!
Frank

Well, these are crawfish, not crayfish.  actually the peppery  flavors don't
get into the meat so much. More into the corn and  potatoes. There are
dozens
of other more delicate ways to cook  crawfish.  But the social event of a
crawfish boil is what makes it  fun.

not my pictures, but you get the idea

_http://www.tulane.edu/~biochem/sands/boil.htm_
(http://www.tulane.edu/~biochem/sands/boil.htm)