Subject: [Leica] new wave photos
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Sat Oct 23 07:23:04 2004

WOW!!!  ...that's stunning!!  Did he ever eat or sleep?

I'm showing this to my 11 year old daughter now who has been digging through
the old LP's cabinet and finding some of these bands.

I still keep The Clash and The Pretenders cassettes in the mini-van to
listen too while waiting for the kids at scoccer and dance class.

...and was there anyone sexier than Kate Bush? :^)

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com
Independent journalism from