Subject: [Leica] New Epson GT-X800 flatbed (aka 4880?)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Oct 23 21:49:04 2004

On 10/23/04 3:28 PM, "Adam Bridge" <abridge@gmail.com> typed:

> I really like the clean look of your web site, Karen. Open, good use
> of white space, crisp.
>
> Almost as good as your photography!
>
> Adam

One of the bests sites on the whole web if you ask me.
For my world.
As I've said before on the LUG.

But every time an image comes up it stays there for 5 seconds and then
disappears. Then waits a full 10 seconds blank then comes back.
I use Safari with system OS X.
You must have hit some real strange setting button Karen!
I'm sure with the next upgrade it will all even out on that small regard.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/