Subject: [Leica] OT: Leica M7 with MP finder?
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Sun Oct 24 05:07:09 2004

>Leica UK have had a passport warranty as long as I can
>remember. It is for 5 years, covers everything and is
>transferrable if you sell it.

Frank -

Wow, that's even better than the USA passport because it's transferrable.

I guess I'm a victim of the "don't buy grey-market" propaganda from
Leica NJ.  They had me convinced that cameras bought outside the USA
didn't come with Passport. That's certainly the case for Asian Leicas.

Karen
--
Karen Nakamura

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] OT: Leica M7 with MP finder?)