Subject: [Leica] Interview on Zeiss Ikon
From: mikiro at yahoo.fr (MIKIRO)
Date: Wed Oct 27 02:44:51 2004

Didier,

Thanks a lot for the interesting story of the Swiss watch industry. I
made a little research and was surprised to know so many brands
(Breguet, Blancpain, Omega, Longines, Rado, Tissot, etc.) are now under
Swatch. With such a group, German camera industry would be very
different from what it is. As you point out, Cosina may be able to play
a role, but chooses one behind the scenes as in Zeiss Ikon (They know
why they should).

What people really want to see in Leica cameras is fascination as grand
complication watches have.

MIKIRO
Japan