Subject: [Leica] ¿ Zeiss Ikon watches?
From: ccstirkjr at yahoo.com (CHARLES STIRK JR C)
Date: Wed Oct 27 17:17:10 2004

Yea " wonderful things happen while you are waiting! " but
is  nice to know the day and date , I tend to loose track
days when traveling , in 1994 even had the month of May
skip by with out notice  oh that was a very good year .  I
was given a Swatch years ago analoge  dial has day & date
keeps me sorted out nicely .

¿How in any way shape or form is this about RE: [Leica] Re:
Interview on Zeiss Ikon.    .................?

Chuck

Message: 4