Subject: [Leica] A Surprisingly Good Lens
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Oct 27 17:44:57 2004

Thanks - but it doesn't pay much. ;-)

My point, not well made - in fact not made at all, is that quadtone ink
digital prints can look every bit as good as silver prints. They do look
'different;' and don't believe anyone who tells you they look the same.
(although the black and white prints produced by the HP7690 on BH's best
glossy paper look just like custom silver prints on RC paper - no
kidding). But the quadtone prints are really gorgeous, just gorgeous in
a different way.