Subject: [Leica] Is ASA 200 the new 100 ?
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Oct 27 21:20:22 2004

That is my experience as well--with the Canon 10D ISO 800 is excellent
and 1600 highly usable; with the new 20D, those are moved up a notch, so
1600 is very good and 3200 highly usable, as I found last night in a
rather dim bar. But in daylight I still shoot at ISO 100, sometimes 400
if it is very cloudy.

Nathan