Subject: [Leica] For Sale: Leicaflex SL
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri Oct 29 11:57:02 2004

Black matte, (black chrome?) Leicaflex SL, serial number 1335XXX

In excellent working condition... Sherry overhauled it and replaced some
out of date parts in 2001 or 2002.  At that time I also had her install
the focusing screen from the SL2, which for me, makes it very easy to
focus, especially in dim light.

Cosmetically it's in very good to excellent condition except for a
little minor wear on some edges.

Includes a leather case and the instruction booklet.

This is a great camera but I haven't used it much since I got the R8.

$600.00 includes shipping in the USA.

Jim