Subject: [Leica] Leica lens Sawoo MW Summicron 1:2-35
From: colucci at thehearth.org (Dan Colucci)
Date: Fri Oct 29 12:52:51 2004

Jane

The code on the box SAWOO-MW refers to the 35mm Summicron lens without
googles ( as you write, "viewfinders")...If yours has the attached
"eyes" it's a Leica Summicron 35mm F2.0 lens for M3, and not as the box
is coded.  Also known as Type 1, M3.  If chrome, value about $ 700.

Dan
www.antiquecameras.net