Subject: [Leica] More Elmar 'n odds'n'ends
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Oct 29 16:08:07 2004

Thanks Slobodan,

I love Neopan.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/15.html
http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/41.html
http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/51.html

And usually switch over to it at this time of the year. But for some odd
(marketing) reason, I can get a hold of Neopan 400 in 120 but not in 35mm
(as readily). I've stocked up on MF (120) Neopan but I'm having problems
being able to walk into a local store and by 20 or 40 rolls of anything
except Tri-X or Tmax.

If I can get notice on when I can put in a big order for Neopan, I
probably will. That's how I got a hold of MF film.

It's getting tougher for film shooters. I've noticed a definite difference
in how much advance planning I have to do for film supplies.

Thanks again,
Daniel

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] More Elmar 'n odds'n'ends)
Reply from lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] More Elmar 'n odds'n'ends)