Subject: [Leica] R Lens on EOS Body
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Sat Oct 30 01:31:13 2004

>While we're on the subject of the 10D. It seems that the 20D has a
>penta-mirror instead of a penta-prism like the 10D.
>Has anyone tried to see the differences, ease or difficulty, in focusing
>between the two when using the R lenses?

In general, the 20D's screen is a little darker than the 10D in my
experience playing with the store demos. They say it improves the
crispness of focus but I'm not totally sold. It just seems darker.

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] R Lens on EOS Body)