Subject: [Leica] Piezography + Epson 3000
From: timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton)
Date: Sun Oct 31 16:27:56 2004

Is anyone still using an Epson 3000 and the Piezography system.

Is it still a good option for printing up to 17" prints with carbon pigment
inks?

And which Piezography system - I guess there are three versions now - the
original Plugin, the Piezography BW using generic profiles and the new iQuad
system?

I'm not too interested in the latter right now. How does the Piezography
profiles system compare to the original plugin system?

(BTW before anyone suggests the Quarrington RIP, I'm on a Windows system and
the windows version isn't what you would call user friendly yet....)

thanks

tim

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Piezography + Epson 3000)