Subject: [Leica] R Lens on Canon EOS Digital Cameras
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sun Oct 31 19:28:49 2004

Howard Cummer, responding to Phong (and through him to me) cites to
Andrew Nemeth's site (http://www.nemeng.com/leica/002f.shtml) which says:

> It is very much a case-by-case, try-it-and-see kind of thing.

What concerns me now - and I may have missed this - is how to conduct
the test without putting the camera body and/or lens at risk.

For example: if you mount a lens that does not allow sufficient
clearance for the mirror, how do you know that before you see/hear an
expensive collision?

--Bob