Subject: [Leica] About the Summilux 50mm
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Mon Nov 1 09:48:29 2004

Many people here comment about the need for closer-than 1 meter focusing
for portraits with the Summilux-M.  I have always found that people
photographs at such close ranges with a 50 are very unflattering due to
exagerated perpective.  I even have that problem with the 75 (and had that
problem with my 120 on my Hasselblad).

Comments?

-dan c.

At 12:26 PM 01-11-04 -0500, Higa Isaku wrote:

[snip]
>The only problems was that min. focusing distance was 1m.  Because I took
>lots of close-up shots of children.
[snip]

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] About the Summilux 50mm)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] About the Summilux 50mm)