Subject: [Leica] Tomorrow (reformatted for clarity)
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Nov 1 16:12:57 2004

In a message dated 11/1/2004 6:11:38 PM Central Standard Time, SonC@aol.com
writes:
In a message dated 11/1/2004 5:42:12 PM Central Standard Time,
jon.stanton@comcast.net writes:
I guess I must be a militant? During the last Primary a reporter and
cameraman walked into the polling place while I was voting....the election
people asked them to leave...they refused saying "they had their rights"
after finishing my ballot I went outside, called the police on my cell phone
and filed a complaint...I forget which station it was KIRO or KOMO?? As far
as I am concerned tv reporters/cameramen have no business within 5 miles of
a polling place

Jon,

There are those of us who spent careers in the news business who feel that
our work was honorable, and that we are doing our part for democracy when we
reported on elections, that they might remain free.

I don't consider you a militant for making that call.  Quite the contrary.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

Replies: Reply from jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon) ([Leica] Tomorrow (reformatted for clarity))