Subject: [Leica] Tomorrow
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Nov 1 18:05:41 2004

In a message dated 11/1/2004 7:28:11 PM Central Standard Time,
jon.stanton@comcast.net writes:
>>I had no intention of making this a "Freedom" issue....rather it to me is a
>>"privacy" issue. I would like to place my vote without the bright light of
>>camera coming over my shoulder or having a mic shoved in my face once I
>>turn
>>away from the booth....

Jon, when you called the Police on a guy doing his job as the 4th estate,
you
changed it from a privacy issue to a freedom issue.  You never did answer my
question.  Was the reporter obnoxious before or after he was asked to leave?

If a news crew sticks a mike in front of your face as you turn away from the
booth, you have the right to say "no thank you"  I'll bet a nice camera bag
that they didn't stick the mike in your face, without asking you first.

Actually, I am starting to disbelieve the whole incident happened.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

Replies: Reply from jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon) ([Leica] Answering Sonny about tomorrow)