Subject: [Leica] Best place to buy 9mm ammo?
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Tue Nov 2 09:38:54 2004

So here are my photos from this weekend:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/bands/2004/dracsball/

The nice folks over at dancing ferret threw a big party for my birthday with
some of my favorite bands, Ego Likeness from Washington D.C. and Collide,
from Los Angeles. I think this might be some of my best recent live-band
photography. I finally seem to have gotten some of that crispness that colin
voze has been getting all along now. I was mostly shooting at 6400 asa wide
open at 2.8, sometimes with the 80mm, sometimes with the 200. even with the
200 at 6400 asa, some of my shutter speeds were in the 1/30 range.

kyle

Now, is it silly to buy the Walther p99 over the p22 when all you expect to
do is shoot paper targets?? Is it just a testosterone thing?

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Best place to buy 9mm ammo?)
Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] Bringing Everyone Back on Topic--LHSA Article)
Reply from wooderson at gmail.com (Matt Powell) ([Leica] Best place to buy 9mm ammo?)