Subject: [Leica] Spam arrest?
From: alaxsxaq at gmail.com (Glen Staufer)
Date: Tue Nov 2 12:23:38 2004

These days you have to carefully check all internet addresses you are
directed to in an unsolicited link.  But, in this case are you talking
about email white lists?  To avoid being inundated with spam, some
people have resorted to white lists where any incoming email gets held
until the sender takes secondary action to assert that the originating
email address is legitimate.  Not terribly useful, in my mind since,
unless I know the individual personally, I never respond to the
confirm messages.  Anyone on public mailing lists would be better
served by subscribing through a free account on gmail or yahoo.

--Glenn