Subject: [Leica] Re: Levelling
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Nov 3 11:51:40 2004

At 02:37 PM 11/3/2004, you wrote:
>I find that nearly all my pictures are tilted the same amount.
>Today while looking in my barbers mirror i found that i tilt my head and
>neck slightly.
>I postulate that is were the small tilt comes from.
>best
>simon jessurun
>amsterdam

I do the same thing.  Everything is tilted very slightly to the left
because I hold my head that way.  I have a grid in the viewfinder of my R8
that cures that but it's also very easy to fix in Photoshop.  Does
everybody know about how to use the measure tool to straighten the
horizon?  It's really neat.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com