Subject: [Leica] Best place to buy 9mm ammo? IPSC?
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Wed Nov 3 15:44:45 2004

Ted,

To bring this somewhat back on topic, I enjoy combining guns and
photography.  I often brought my Leica along when going to the range in
case I scare up some wildlife while trudging down the hill to the
secluded target area.  I tried using the Leica's fast shutter response
to get shots of muzzle flash, splintered bowling pin targets, smoke,
flying brass cartridge cases and even  freezing a bullet in flight.  My
reaction time must be pretty slow as I haven't had too much success,
unless I shot a bunch of shots and got lucky a few times.  As to
freezing a bullet in flight, it must require more shutter speed than
the M4-2's capability.

Cheap ammo is as necessary as cheap film; let's you shoot more without
guilt.

Rob McClure

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Best place to buy 9mm ammo? IPSC?)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Best place to buy 9mm ammo? IPSC?)