Subject: [Leica] Best place to buy 9mm ammo? IPSC?
From: frankandaubrey at mindspring.com (Frank Farmer)
Date: Wed Nov 3 10:17:08 2004

I shoot IPSC.  If I had a scanner I'd post pictures.  Anyway, it is IPSC/
USPSA down here.  And glocks and sigs are certianly not king either.  The
Limited guys overwhelmingly shoot with STI or SV.  So do the open guys.  I
shoot Limited 10 with a Kimber Super Match in .45ACP.  A fine handgun.  The
Production division fellas often use a glock but that is still a pretty
small division.

Frank