Subject: [Leica] Re: Michiel's PAW 36,37 and 38
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Thu Nov 4 16:55:56 2004

Michiel:

>http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/37.html

I really like this one.  Very nice.

One thing that would make it easier to view your pictures would be to put
them closer to the top of the page.  There's a lot of wasted space at the
top, so when I go from one picture to another, I have to scroll down to see
your picture.  Might be better to see the picture and scroll down if I want
to see Week 37, etc.  Maybe put Week 37 in the title of the page.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/