Subject: [Leica] Question RE: Camera Engravings
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Fri Nov 5 02:52:05 2004

Hi Alexander,
Maybe it is extraordinary, I have an M6 Titanium, an R5 (Germany) and an
R7 (Partneraktion) which all have the engraving
Leica Camera GmbH, all of these must be from between 1988 and 1991. In
this period thecompany name did change , for a short time only, from
Leica Camera GmbH to Leica GmbH, and then changed back to Leica Camera
GmbH in 1991.
Douglas