Subject: [Leica] Re: epson 2200
From: wbill at bellatlantic.net (Bill Barton)
Date: Fri Nov 5 02:58:14 2004

Well it also sounds like the problem I had with my old 1160, I tried all
those same recommendations and it still did not clear my blinking
lights.  Mine had a bad main circuit board, three months at the local
epson repair shop before they would sell me a replacement printer
because they could not get the correct board (many different types for
the same printer) It worked fine for about 6 months and then the print
heads went bad. I now have the new HP printer that really does great b/w
but is limited to 8 x 11.5 I hope you have better luck then I had.
bill

Replies: Reply from corkflor at iol.ie (Alex Hurst) ([Leica] Summarex pages up.)