Subject: [Leica] Summarex pages up.
From: corkflor at iol.ie (Alex Hurst)
Date: Fri Nov 5 05:27:14 2004

Hi all.

I've now had a chance to try out my 'new' 50 year old 85/1.5 Summarex
LTM after its overhaul by Leica wizard, Malcolm Taylor, in the UK.
He's done a marvellous job.

You can see the story and a few shots via:

http://www.iol.ie/~corkflor/

Comments welcome.

This is a lens I'll be using often. My next task is to 'load for
bear' with Fuji 800 and see how it stacks up against the Nocti
wide-open in available darkness. For this I'll probably use it with a
90mm adapter on my M3, as I suspect the IIIf's short rangefinder base
won't quite be up to it.

Best

Alex

--
Alex Hurst
Waterfall

Tel: +353 214 543 328 (H)
        +353 214 270 907 (W)

Fax: +353 214 271 248
email: corkflor@iol.ie
Also: corkflor.2@virgin.net (when in the UK, which isn't often)
Home website: http://www.iol.ie/~corkflor/
Business website: http://www.corkflorists.com/

Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) public key available at:
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371
ID: 0x5BB72019