Subject: [Leica] F/S Friday 28mm Elmarit M.
From: xcodyx at surfbest.net (David Scott)
Date: Fri Nov 5 04:59:59 2004

Mint, rarer, German "Leica 28mm f2.8 M" (ser.#3709520) mint, original box
with matching serial number. Just as it was shipped from the factory, with
both front and rear caps, hood with additional cap, leather case and
instructions. This lens has had a B&W UV filter (included w/lens) on it
since the moment that I took it out of the box. I bought it new from Don
Chatterton Leica in December 96, used it rarely, got out of the photography
business, and it has been sitting in its case since since 1999, untouched.
I am the only owner of this lens, it was purchased new. It has seen
extremely light use. The lens barrel, caps, hood and especially the glass
are all flawless, just as the day it was sent from the factory. The leather
Leica case does show very minor signs of having been carried around in a
larger case, but they are pretty much incidental. A good chance to save
some money on a perfect, very sharp and contrasty 28mm Elmarit.  Looking
for $1150. shipping included in the continental US.  Will accept MO or
PayPal and ship anywhere in the world.  Lens is located in Mass.