Subject: [Leica] Leitz enlarger IIc
From: jblack at ambio.net (John Black)
Date: Fri Nov 5 08:21:19 2004

I am looking for negative masks and an original instruction book for a Leitz
Focomat IIc enlarger.  I have negative holder but am in need of the thin
metal masks that resemble a darkslide with a format sized hole in it.

Also, does anyone know why the negative holder has two pieces of glass in it
(the upper is obviously anti-newton glass) when the catalogs all call this a
single glass carrier?

Is 6X6 the largest MF format it can take?  I'm looking forward to using this
thing.

TIA

John Black

Replies: Reply from alal at duke.poly.edu (Akhil Lal) ([Leica] Leitz enlarger IIc)