Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Nov 5 08:26:07 2004

Sonny showed:
>> http://www.sonc.com/gossamer.htm<<<<

Hi Sonny,
Nice comfort photograph. It's the thing I like to shoot when it seems the
crazy world of photojournalism is crashing all around the place. And the
easiest relaxation?  No not a cup of Lagavullin! ;-)

But a walk in the garden early morning looking for quiet things of beauty to
photograph. And this photograph is like I said.... "A comfort picture."

thanks for posting,
ted