Subject: [Leica] Att'n: Karen Nakamura
From: gcr910 at msn.com (Gregory Rubenstein)
Date: Fri Nov 5 16:39:38 2004

Karen:

A book recommendation too late to benefit my already completed journey to
Tokyo but, perhaps, of use to you in your peregrinations:

"Foot-Loose in Tokyo: The Curious Traveler's Guide to the 29 Stages of the
Yamanote Line."

The author is Jean Pearce, with assistance from Makiko Yamamoto and Fumio
Ariga.

Interesting concept; an atypical guide. Would have been an interesting way
to see and shoot more of the city -- even in what was pretty much continual
mist and rain, as well as a typhoon -- during my visit.

Alert me on- or off-list if you have questions.

Greg Rubenstein