Subject: [Leica] 50 Summilux-Asph warranty update
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Sat Nov 6 05:04:07 2004

Frank,

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll pass this on to a friend in Australia who
was equally curious. Guess the mystery will have to continue until I can
get to Gaydon next July for the Morgan Sports Car Club annual gathering.
The MD there knows Jags.

Have seen some of the collection of the Jaguar Heritage Trust on Supercar
Sunday at Gaydon, but can't recall a single-seat cockpit C-Type. Maybe that
IS what this is...

Best,

William

Replies: Reply from paul at paulhardycarter.com (Paul) ([Leica] 50 Summilux-Asph warranty update)