Subject: [Leica] I put some photos on LUG Gallery.
From: tgif at mbi.nifty.com (Tom Kumagai)
Date: Sat Nov 6 19:08:45 2004

Hello LUG

It is my first attempt to upload my photos to LUG.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album85

Scanned right out of 8 rolls of films I shot in past two weeks and
developped and dried last night. Most of these photos are shot with my
Leica M4-P and Color Skopars 21/4 and 35/2.5. One of these were shot
with Pentacon F(CLA'd in Germany and works really good) + Super Takumar
55/1.8. I kind of like this old lens too...

Hope you enjoy.

Tom Kumagai

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Don't forget)
Reply from tgif at mbi.nifty.com (Tom Kumagai) ([Leica] I put some photos on LUG Gallery.)