Subject: [Leica] Re: Titanium lenses: Summicron ASPH low production
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Sun Nov 7 06:27:55 2004

Frank,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe several sources state that the 28
ASPH also has a ground aspherical element. It is currently my fave. That
first 35 Lux ASPH is pretty rare, isn't it? Do you know how many were made?
It might be a plus that the 50 ASPH now has a ground Aspherical surface.
Wonder whether it's true. Irwin's initial review stated that the element is
pressed.

William

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Re: Titanium lenses: Summicron ASPH low production)
Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Re: Titanium lenses: Summicron ASPH low production)