Subject: [Leica] I ain't saying, but think toward Ted
From: sethrosner at direcway.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Sun Nov 7 18:23:00 2004

From: "Stasys Petravicius" <stasys1@gte.net>
Subject: [Leica] I'm 61- but feel like 39

> Anyone else play tennis a couple 3 times per week?

Last July I was rowing on my Concept 2 machine, watching the Tour de France;
decided that if those riders could punish their bodies like that, I'd try to
row a half marathon: 21,097 meters. That's 10 1/2 Olympic races - 2,000
meters. Of course, at touring, not racing speed. Took me 1 hr 49 min. Got so
carried away that I did it three days running. Bad hamstring cramps each
time at around 13,000 meters.

But I won't say my age. Ask Mark James Small. We met eight days ago at the
LHSA meeting in Williamsburg. I had the privilege of designating him to draw
the door prizes! It was fun, Mark.

Seth       LaK 9