Subject: [Leica] Neg color films
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun Nov 7 19:14:01 2004

I am go for low contrast films and I highly recommend the Kodak Portra
films. I use the Portra 400NC for most of print shooting.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Neg color films)
Message from hans.pahlen at telia.com (Hans Pahlen) ([Leica] Neg color films)