Subject: [Leica] How old are u-53
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Nov 7 23:16:16 2004

On 11/7/04 6:59 PM, "Michael Gardner" <mlgardner96@mac.com> typed:

> I am 53 also... and back after a lengthy hiatus as well.
>
> Michael Gardner

Me too.
53 that is.
And no breaks. I've been 53 the whole year..

I think when I was 27 I spent the whole year thinking I was 26.
But I got squared away when I was 28.

I've got Elmo the German Shepard just turned 10 17 days ago.
He weighs 99 lbs and likes to play.
"My name is Elmo and I like to Play" would be the first thing.

My LUG R?sum?:

Got my Leica M6 4218 days ago
That's April 93.
It tells me this on my Filemaker database I made I call "Timeline".

Went to my first LHSA annual meeting oct/2/1998 in Denver.

Been doing darkroom work since around 1964 and pro photography since around
1974.

Been divorced a year and 9 months ago after being married 25 years.
Freaking out?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

My kindergarten's teacher was named Mrs. Buchanan.

Marilyn Monroe died 8/5/1962

1969 I graduate New Trier High school West high school

Toured Bavaria with my Voigtl?nder Vito BL in July august 1970.

Moved to Portland 10/15/1975

10/15/2005 I move to somewhere else after 30 years stuck in this hell hole.
:)

1/1/2000 hand me a beer the Millenniums here!

7/20/1976 Viking one first landing on Mars.
"Due to computer error" I graduate from Webster College in St. Louis.

5/25/1977 Star wars.

4/5/1978 I see "Saturday Night Fever" on my Honeymoon.

7/21/1979 got my first Hasselblad after wanting one since I was just
starting puberty. (1963)
Two weeks ago. The whole companies pushing up daisies unless you like stuff
made by Fuji.

Got sick of drinking alcohol 2.4 years ago.
Got sick of eating Cheerios for breakfast around 1956

7/1/1985 I get my first Calico cat, "Slides".

Chronological order is too obvious and boring.

It's better to be feelingfull.

I'm reading "The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Perfect Resume (Complete
Idiot's Guide)" by Susan Ireland

Makes great reading!

OH! " feelingfull" isn't in there you'll be glad to know.

Nor is it in the dictionary I don't think it sure's not in my spell checker.

Now it is.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon