Subject: [Leica] Neg color films
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon Nov 8 11:15:32 2004

Hans

I like the Kodak Ultra 400UC film which gives great color and also very
fine grain.

Gene

"Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@telia.com>
Sent by: lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leica-users.org
11/07/2004 05:35 PM
Please respond to
Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>

"Leica Users Group" <lug@leica-users.org>
cc

Subject
[Leica] Neg color films

For some years, I have been using digital cameras (currently D2H and D70).
But I still have 3 M-Leicas with 11 good lenses, and I will be using them
more cuz I enjoy them more than the DSLR:s, especially for trips. But I
have
been using up my old stock of films, so I have only 20 rolls left of color

neg film.

Now, after a couple of years with DSLR:s, I feel a bit lost when choosing
film, the market has changed, films have disappeared and new types have
arrived.
Can you give me some tips for the best color neg ASA400 films?